Limitations of ReadyBASIC
Currently unsupported BASIC statements
"Standard" statements from first generations of Dartmouth BASIC:
Statements generally expected in modern structured BASIC dialects:
- MAT (statements for matrix manipulation)
- ON GOTO
- ON GOSUB
- ELSE IF (note that IF..THEN..ELSE..END IF currently allows a single ELSE clause but not
chains of ELSE IF statements)
- ReadyBASIC supports one-, two-, and three-dimensional arrays. Arrays of more than three
dimensions are not supported.
- Screen display resolution:
- Text: 80 columns by 24 rows of characters; characters are rendered in 14-point Courier New, with
character glyphs being 8 pixels wide and 17 pixels high
- Graphics: 640 columns by 425 rows of pixels
Copyright 2006-2012, Kevin Matz, All Rights Reserved.